21 Dec 2021

Mold Can Be Visually Undetectable



Mahwah NJ Mold Testing ServicesThere could be mold growing in your home and you won’t see it or smell it. It can reproduce and multiply in your home and go virtually unnoticed. Usually mold grows as a result of dampness settling in and spreading. When the mold grows it can threaten the health of your family and yourself. A certified mold testing service such as Mold Testing NJ-NY can inspect and test your home for mold growth. This is step number one toward being aware of mold in your home. Mold is not always discernible by the naked eye or sniffing nose.


What Are Signs That Make You Aware of Mold?


Some mold is detectable by smell. Knowing the signs of mold is important because you probably wouldn’t think of testing for it if you didn’t know it existed. Other signs of mold when it isn’t visible may include health issues such as wheezing, coughing, painful breathing and headaches. It can also undermine the surfaces of your home. Although mold is not always discernible visually, sometimes it is and usually by then it has been growing for a while.


Dampness Is Most Often The Cause Of Mold Growth


If there has been flooding in your house caused by a plumbing problem or by heavy rain or snow, mold will probably start to grow. It can grow in walls, in fabrics and under carpeting. Mold reproduces through invisible spores that can be inhaled. To protect the health of those living in your home, you should hire a mold testing service. Mold Testing NJ-NY is a certified NJ mold inspection and testing service that covers Bergen County and the surrounding area.


Hire An Experienced Mold Testing Service


Mold Testing NJ-NY is a qualified and experienced mold and indoor air quality testing service ready to provide NJ homeowners with mold detection and reporting. Give us the opportunity to use our knowledge and experience in the field to discover mold in your home. For fully certified mold testing, radon detection and indoor air quality inspection we can be reached at (201) 658-8881